The 2017 Eugene Marathon marks the 11th anniversary of one of America’s premier marathons being held right in TrackTown USA
This marathon training program is about building a community of people who share a passion and want to work together to reach their goals. This program is about encouraging and motivating one another to do your best. Whether you are looking to finish, improve or perform, this program will leave you a smarter, healthier and happier runner.
For more information about the Eugene Marathon race on May 7th, visit this website: http://eugenemarathon.com/
We recommend you pin down accommodations as soon as you register for the race.
- Twice weekly group workouts led by experienced Fleet Feet Sports Coaches
- 17-week daily training schedules with goal-specific workouts.
- RRCA and USATF-certified running coaching team
- Hydration Stations sponsored by Nuun
- Program Kickoff Meeting on Tueday January 3rd, 2017 at Fleet Feet Sports
- Weekly group workouts on Wednesdays at 6:15PM and Saturdays at 7:30AM.
- Workout locations- TBD weekly by your coach and announced via email
- Registration Fee- $140.00 Registration opens January 7th, 2017
Winter 2017 Eugene Marathon Training More Info »
Kickoff is January 3rd, 2017 at 6:15pm , Fleet Feet Sports
Wednesdays at 6:15pm and Saturday at 7:30am
140.00 till 12/21/16, 150.00 from 12/22/16-1/11/17